General contract means full management of construction and engineering works on sites. Full compliance with approved documents and deadlines, as well as safe work, are the main requirements which Watzenrode as the general contractor follows.
In addition to direct services provided by the Watzenrode, acting as a general contractor, there is also a list of additional functions. If necessary, we are always ready to meet the needs of our partners to ensure the required quality of works and their completion in clearly defined terms.
Targets that we deal with:
- Reaching mutual understanding between a customer and performers
- Coordination and optimization of subcontractors’ activities
- Control and optimization of work schedule
- Control and optimization of project budget
- Organizing and monitoring compliance with health and safety regulations
- Contact with external specialized experts
- Direct interaction with inspecting authorities
- Ensuring good result at the end of work
Each project managed by Watzenrode is implemented with subtle approach to each customer and in strict compliance with all customers’ requirements. Due to well-developed concept, general contract services allow for implementation of construction projects on different complexity levels in due time and in strict compliance with all safety standards.